Monday, March 21, 2011

Chai Tea and a Magnetic Personality

Chai Tea candle
Well, it's been a pretty busy week, enjoyed some beautiful weather and scowled at some falling snow as winter just doesn't seem to want to just go away!  So I broke the monotony by working on some new candles and projects.  This week I'm revealing a brand new Chai Tea candle!  I admit I've never partaken myself but I love the smell of it and understand it's a very popular drink.  So in a plain yet elegant white tea cup I've set a sweet but delicate scented Chai Tea candle complete with cream and a dusting of real cinnamon to complete the experience.  I've also decided to make a smaller version of my Cola scented candle.  This one is only 6 oz and is about 1/3 the size of the original in a thick green glass.  I'm also happy to report the supplies I've been waiting for for an entire month are FINALLY on the way and I hope to reveal three new concept candles I've been planning these last few months.  Stay tuned!

In the meantime I've been working on bringing my Foodie line back.  I just didn't have the heart to let these little guys die so they've returned in refrigerator magnet form.  I'm also experimenting with pins and creating more characters.  For now though we have:



Sandwich Cookie Monster
Fortune Cookie Monster

Black Eyed Pea


Snowpea

French Bread Ooh la la!
Butterfly

Chickpea
Deviled Egg











That's about it for now I think.  Next week I'll have more candles and items available for sale and news about a brand new promotion featuring Etsy Homefront Team.  In the meantime, pop on over to my Fluffy Chiq blog for the results of all the recipes I tried last week.  Have a great week everyone.  Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment