Monday, March 8, 2010

Delicious goings on are afoot!


March looks to be a very busy month as there are now 7 new items listed in my shop with much more to come! I had so much fun making my Old Fashioned Hot Fudge SuJustify Fullndae candles that I’ve decided to make a smaller votive sized version which is now featured for $5 plus shipping. This week I’m also unveiling the long promised Orange Dream sherbet candle that smells as sweet and creamy as it looks and, for a taste of the tropics to help you lose those winter blues, there’s my mouthwatering Pina Colada candle.

Next week you’ll be introduced to my strawberry, mixed berry and blueberry pies and strawberry milkshake will be added to the ice cream line of luscious soy candles. For those who may have missed it another creation I had fun with, the Irish Coffee candle, is now on sale so pick one up today!

I anticipate announcing consignment at two local stores as well as my spring and summer fair schedule this month once I confirm the venues so if you live in Maine or intend to visit the Portland area feel free to look me up! Keep checking this blog for updates and feel free to browse my shop: culinarychiqconcepts.etsy.com for items available now. As always if there’s something you’d like but don’t see, drop me a line and ask me about it.

FREE TEALIGHT WITH EVERY ORDER!

Now, when you place an order, you'll receive a sample tealight of a different candle currently available at Culinarychiq Concepts or get a sneak preview of upcoming candles: Blueberry Pie, Strawberry Milkshake, Lemon Meringue Pie and Margarita!

If you have a tealight preference, please leave a message when you order otherwise let it be a pleasant surprise:)

Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment