Friday, January 1, 2010

My latest lil brainstorm

As I sit on my comfy couch watching the snow fall and flipping between the Twilight Zone and Looney Toons marathons my mind throws around ideas for my next creation until finally I have it:)

Over the next few weeks I'll be creating and posting "Punnies" (the name is a work in progress). These will be cute little clay figures that play on culinary words and words that are given a culinary twist:)

Here are some cartoon renditions of a few of my favorites:)

Cookie Monster

Snowpea

French onion soup




Milkmaid

Ok, quit laughing, I never did say I could draw. That's ok, catch your breath I'll wait.... are you done yet? Anyway, as I create these little gems I'll be posting pictures and prices. In the meantime if there's anything you'd like to see, feel free to give me a jingle. Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment